TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Although Reliance Jio has created a buzz in the entire telecom sector, along with the pros, people have faced several difficulties with Jio. Starting from activation of the SIM to the network problems, there are many issues that the users are actually experiencing.
Ever since Reliance Jio hit the telecom market, the company has waved through rough waters, whether it's about its call drop issue, competition with the other telcos or about its poor customer service.
The first problem that Jio users suffered from is during the activation phase of the SIM. Yes, to get a Jio SIM activated, there are a set of terms and conditions to be followed, and if not so, it's likely that you might not be able to avail the exciting Jio offers.
Jio SIM Verification
It is recent that users faced several issues in activating their Jio SIM. The telecom company is sending "verification" messages to its users, which if not addressed can lead to the disconnection of the Jio service.
Reason Behind the Verification Alert
Mukesh Ambani-headed Reliance Jio had earlier declared that Aadhar Card is the mandatory document to show in the process of activating the Jio SIM, and if found faulty the SIM may not be activated, the customer will be sent a verification message.
Get Jio SIM Without Aadhar Card
To combat these verification issues, Reliance Jio will soon start up with the instant verification facility for users who don't own an Aadhar card but have other ID documents via their document scanner app.
The telecom operator has not come up with when and how the app will work, but it is soon expected to reveal the same and reduce the burden of re-verifying the documents with the nearby Reliance Digital stores.