TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Post demonetization PayTM has become the most used wallet in India. A few months back, Paytm has launched Payments bank with zero charges on online transactions, no minimum balance requirement and free virtual debit card. The so-called PayTM payment bank offers savings and current accounts with a virtual debit card and the ability to make fast and easy payment.
The virtual debit card can be used like any other credit card, which will be having details such as the name of the account holder, 16-digit number, expiry date and CVV number. Users can use it for payments during their online shopping. But now, the PayTM is allowing the users to have the physical debit card on request. You can get it by following the below steps.
Step 1: Open Paytm app on your smartphone, and tap on the 'Bank’ icon on the bottom right corner.
Step 2: On that page, you will get to see the virtual debit card, Balance, Savings account details and more. Now scroll down till you see Debit&ATC card option.
Step 3: Once you tap on it, you will see our virtual debit card, option to block your card, and an option to “request for card".
Step 4: Now tap on 'Request Card'
Step 5: It will take you to another page, where it will show you the card details, and the delivery address as well. If you want to change the address, you can do it by tapping on 'Add New' option.
Step 6: If you are ok with all the information provided, you can tap on "Proceed to Pay Rs. 120".
Step 7: Once its done, the physical debit card will be delivered to your address in a few days time.
Step 8: Using the physical debit card, the cash can be withdrawn cash from any ATM bank in metro cities -- Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, and Hyderabad. Users won't be charged for the first three withdrawals, while for the remaining transactions, users will be charged Rs. 20/transaction, and Rs. 5/transaction for the mini statement, balance check or PIN change.