- 2 min ago Sixth Investment In Six Weeks: Mubadala Investment Company Buys Jio Stake Worth Rs. 9,093.60 Crore
- 15 min ago Redmi Note 9 Pro Max 33W Fast Charging Real-Life Test
- 20 min ago ZTE Axon 11 4G With MediaTek Helio P70 Launched
- 39 min ago Xiaomi Mi Notebook Horizon Edition Specifications Leaked Online
- Automobiles Car & Bike Rental Services Issued With Strict Guidelines By Government: Here Are The Details
- Finance Akshay Kumar Only Indian On Forbes World's Highest Paid Celebrities List 2020
- Movies Barrister Babu: Did Makers Decide To Retain Aurra As Devoleena Charged Whopping Amount?
- News 35 migrants injured as bus falls into ditch in Uttar Pradesh
- Lifestyle 8 Signs That Tells Your Relationship Is Dependent Only Upon Sex
- Sports Rumour Has It: Chelsea agree deal for Liverpool target Werner
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
Quick Tips To Spot Who Blocked You on Facebook [HOW TO]
Quick tips to find out who blocked you on Facebook.
Facebook being a public platform, anyone can contact you, send you a friend request and use your data and pictures without your permission, which can often be annoying and scary.
Like Facebook allow you to make new friends, it also lets you completely block or unfriend them. There often occurs incidents when you might land up in an argument with someone and would no longer want them to be a part of your Facebook friend list or the vice versa as well.
It may be due to some personal issues or in case of a suspicious event of misusing the information, pictures and other details available on Facebook. This is the time when blocking someone is the only good option.
Here's how to find out which friend blocked you on Facebook with these simple tricks.
Check Facebook Messenger
If you have ever chatted with the person you suspect have blocked you on Facebook, you can simply go to the chatbox, and type a message to the person, if the message failed and displays a message stating "This person isn't receiving messages from you right now", then you have been blocked by the user.
Check For the Profile Picture
While checking the chat history with the friend, if you no longer can see the person's profile picture, be sure that you are blocked.
SEE ALSO: RIP WhatsApp! Upgrade Your Device to Enjoy WhatsApp's New Features in 2017
No Hyperlink on the Name
Another factor that can find out if your friend has blocked you on Facebook is if the hyperlink on their name vanishes. Go to the chat history with the suspect and see no hyperlink on their name, and the name no longer shows in bold, you can ensure that you are blocked.
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals
Type Your Friend's Name on Facebook Search Engine
Type the name of the suspect on the search bar, couldn't find the profile? Well, you're surely blocked.
SEE ALSO: Airtel Dhamaka: Make Unlimited Calls to Any Network and Get Free 1GB 3G or 4G Data
Ask Friend To Check
If you're suspecting of being blocked by someone, to be absolutely sure, you can simply ask your friend to check for the profile and if its available for your friend and not for you, be sure of being blocked.
Go to Setting to Clarify
Go to settings, click on the blocking option and type the name of the friend you think has blocked you if you are able to see the person, it's confirmed that you have been blocked.
Click Here for New Android Smartphones Best Online Deals