- 45 min ago Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 990 SoC With Built-in Balong 5000 5G Modem, Set To Launch On September 6
- 1 hr ago How To Change Fonts On WhatsApp Messages - All You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Week 34, 2019, Launch Roundup: Xiaomi Mi A3, Lava Z93, LG K50S, Realme 5 Pro And More
- 1 hr ago Redmi Note 8 Pro To Flaunt A Water-Drop Notch And IR Blaster
- News Top quotes by BJP stalwart Arun Jaitley
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Finance Former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Passes Away
- Movies Nick Jonas Has An EPIC REACTION On Being Compared To Govinda; Check It Out Here!
- Sports PKL 2019: Preview: Jaipur Pink Panthers face rejuvenated Telugu Titans
- Lifestyle Mr World 2019: Mr England Jack Heslewood Wins The Title; Here Are The Highlights From The Night
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tired Of WhatsApp? Here's What You Should Do To Avoid It
WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging apps with around 200 million users across the globe. All of us use the app on a daily basis, but sometimes it's easy to get an overdose. Sometimes it might take a toll on a user so much that you simply need to mute the app. Well, there are a couple of alternatives to do.
The least difficult thing to do is to simply put your smartphone on silent mode. But youd still want to be notified for calls and messages. That could be an issue, but we have a solution.
Here Is How You Can Go Invisible On WhatsApp
The first thing you need to do is to disable 'Last Seen' and 'Read Notification' which is also known as a blue tick. To turn off the options you have to head to the WhatsApp settings menu and toggle it off from the Account tab. This will stop other to receive the blue tick.
Same goes for the Last Seen also you need to head to the settings menu > Account > Privacy> Last Seen> select Nobody. This will help people in believing that you aren't online on WhatsApp that often.
Now you have to disable the notifications for the app. To disable them you need to head to the settings menu of your phone > Application > WhatsApp. Now disable all the notifications for the app including vibration and pop-up notifications.
This will make you believe that no one is sending anything to you on WhatsApp, and this will also avoid the annoying notifications.
A few phones also have a notification LED which blinks when you receive a new text on WhatsApp. You''ll have to turn that off as well. To do that, go to your WhatsApp setting and tap on the Notification option and disable the light. Now your account will appear offline for all your friends and contacts.
And if all these are not enough then you can also turn off the mobile data for WhatsApp directly from the setting menu. This will restrict the app to use the mobile data and receive messages from others.