- 10 min ago Is Apple Finally Making Easy-To-Repair Devices?
- 50 min ago Samsung Galaxy M33 5G Likely To Launch In 2022; Rebranded Galaxy A33?
- 1 hr ago Infinix Smart 6 With Dual Cameras, 5,000 mAh Battery Announced: India Price, Availability
- 2 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Up To 60% Discount Offers On Big Screen Smart TVs
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Gets Annoyed When Saif Ali Khan Gets Lenient With Taimur's Bedtime
- News Lakhimpur Kheri: SIT tells witnesses to record statements, provide phone numbers
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Reveals 'Birth of the Bullet' & 'The Picnic Special' Limited Edition Helmets
- Sports 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing: 100 days to go
- Finance Shiba Inu Hits Record High: Know The Probable Reasons Behind Its Record Gains
- Education JoSAA 2021 Seat Allotment Result Released, Here’s How To Check JoSAA Counselling Result 2021 Round I
- Lifestyle Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Top 5 Extensions to conquer the mighty Flash Sales!
With a great number of Chinese OEMs getting their smartphones into the Indian market, the hype for buying them is better than ever. Starting off with the Xiaomi Mi3 back in August 2014, the trend of buying smartphones online via flash sales has carried its legacy till this date and devices like the K4 Note and LeEco Le 1S are still available only via flash sales.
However frustrating it might be, there is no such alternative to the concept and you, the buyer, has to go through the process. Some websites and developers have conceptualized few extensions and script codes for helping you secure such smartphones in flash sales. Here is a list of the top 5 that we think will let you buy your next device without waiting for months.
A new entrant into this segment, Flipshope is an exciting Chrome extension that seems the most popular when it comes to user experience and reviews on the Chrome Web Store. Their extension offers options to book the LeEco Le 1S, the K4 Note and many other such smartphones that are probably to go on sale in the coming months. Their features also include a price graph for customers to compare historical prices right on the webpage of the product.
One of the oldest players in the cashback, coupons and deal-finding online market, BuyHatke launched their Auto buying script with the Xiaomi Redmi 1S last year. BuyHatke requires the user to download their Google Chrome extension. Once onto the Chrome browser, the extension will automatically add the flash sale smartphones to cart, after user registration.
FlashSaleTricks is another Chrome extension that helps you confirm flash sale purchases. Starting from the name, it suggests that it is a no-frills software and will guarantee the addition to cart of the smartphones available only in flash sales. Reviews of the extension are extremely positive and the best thing about it is that it has been updated to buy the Coolpad Note 3 Lite as well as the Lenovo K4 Note and LeEco Le 1S.
Another Chrome extension and website is by SriRaman, who describes himself as a ‘Passionate Web Developer'. His website and Chrome extension is slowly gaining traction and his product is getting rave reviews and seems like the automated script has been working for users that are looking to buy the flash sale smartphones off of Flipkart and Amazon.
Another deals and coupons website, DigitallyHot is famous for providing the most successful Chrome extension and code script during the Yu Yureka Plus sale last year. While the website seems to be focusing majorly on their primary coupon and booking function, we are expecting them to come back soon with more tricks up their sleeves for future flash sales that are expected to happen in India.