- Microsoft 365 receives Whiteboard Windows 10 app and a free version Teams
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider Preview update (Build 17713 -RS5)
- Microsoft’s dual-display Pocketable Surface Phone might soon be a reality
- Windows 10 next update will bring some major improvements for Edge, Sets is skipped again
- Mylobot malware connects a user’s Windows device to a Botnet making them prone to attacks
- Microsoft introduces SwiftKey keyboard for Windows 10
Being on the Internet is everyone's favorite pastime. However, this can cost you a heavy amount of data, which often proves to be extremely annoying.
Download and Install the Spin and Earn Free Recharge App
There are several apps in the Play Store that fetches the user with free recharge. However, Spin and Earn Free Recharge app are a little unique in its own way. The user is just required to download and install this app from the Android Play Store first.
Launch the App and Spin the Wheel
After opening the app on your Android device, there will be a wheel that will be displayed on your mobile screen. All that the user is required to do is, spin the wheel and earn points.
Perform the Task As Initiated by the App
Completed with spinning the wheel? Now the user will be asked to perform a certain task or contest to play. All you need to do is, complete the task, and earn talk time.
You Can Spin the Wheel Only For 5 Times a Day
Be smart on when to spin the wheel, as the number of attempts that you can try for in a day is restricted to 5. So, the user can simply spin the wheel, finish the given task, and earn points that can be converted to recharge money and later can be used to refill your account balance.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Using the App
#1 The app works only for the Prepaid users, and not Postpaid
#2 All Airtel , Aircel , Vodafone , Idea , BSNL , Reliance GSM , Tata Docomo or any other network user can use the app
#3 Ensure to complete the task given by the App to get the free recharge, without any interruption or confusion
#4 Applicable only for Android phone users