TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Congress Fails To Find Replacement Of Sarma In North East
- Arjun Maini Makes Strong Debut In European LeMans Series Opener
- Hyundai Venue Unveiled — India Launch Next Month
- LEAKED! Salman-Alia's Role In 'Inshallah'
- AMD Introduces The New AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000 SoC
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Kubbra Sait Wows In A Blue Dress
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
WhatsApp Guide: How to Change Font Size on Android and iOS
By following this simple method, you can easily change the WhatsApp font size on Android and iOS.
While WhatsApp may be the most popular messaging app, many fail to realize that there is more to the app than meets the eye. Whatsapp has many features and tricks that we easily miss out on and if we use these tricks, we could get more out of the app.
However, you could actually make your life a little bit better by gaining more control over WhatsApp.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Fast/Quick Charging Smartphones to Buy Under Rs 10,000
So, here's an instance. While using WhatsApp if you're finding the font size to be too large or too small, what can you do! If you don't know then we would like to say that you can easily change it or adjust the font size to better suit your needs.
Read on to know how you can easily change WhatsApp font size on Android and iOS devices.
1. Open WhatsApp and go to Settings. Tap on the 3 vertical dots at the top right corner on the WhatsApp Home screen to select Settings.
2. Once you have done that select Chats under Settings.
3. Tap on Font Size under Chat Settings.
4. There will be 3 options given - Small, Medium and Large. Now you can select the desired font size.
Once you have set your desired font size, open a conversation in the chat box.
Now you will see that the messages text size has become larger or smaller depending on what you selected above.
However, WhatsApp does not provide or support feature for custom fonts.
Unlike Android, iOS users can't change the font size setting on WhatsApp. However, they don't have to be disappointed as Apple's newly introduced text-related feature solves the problem.
1. Open Settings app and select Display and Brightness.
2. Next select Text Size.
3. Under text size, you can see a slider to change font size.
4. Now drag the slider accordingly and set the size of the font.
Now when you open WhatsApp conversation later, the message font size will be changed.
Well, the iOS feature to vary text size comes in handy to achieve this.