- 4 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 5 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 5 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- 5 hrs ago Vivo iQOO Space Knight limited edition announced: What’s the difference?
- News Ready for floor test, says Kamal Nath as BJP demands MP govt to prove majority
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Apple iPhone 8: OLED Display, Dual OIS, and Other Features We Can Expect
As we look towards 2017, we are not yet sure of what will happen to Apple iPhone 7. However, Apple might just launch the iPhone 8 with a new design and attractive features.
Nonetheless, catching up on the rumours and going through predictions on the internet, we are yet to be sure of what will happen to iPhone 7 whether it becomes the iPhone 7s, iPhone 8 or a 10th Anniversary iPhone.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Fast/Quick Charging Smartphones to Buy Under Rs 10,000
On the other hand, iPhone 7 has been critiqued as being too similar to its older versions. While it might be the latest flagship product of Apple, and no matter how good it might be selling, the phone won't be enough to bring back iPhone sales growth in 2016.
Clearly, people are expecting more and Apple might have to step up their game with their new product. As such, rumours around the iPhone 8 are going strong and it has been predicted that the new iPhone 8 will sport a completely new design and this might help the company's sales growth next year.
Although the design has not been final yet and we cannot 100% lock down on what is to come, here are some features that you might see on the iPhone 8.
iPhone's LED display looks to be replaced by OLED displays. However, as the four main suppliers of OLED displays don't have enough production capacity to make displays Apple's might use it on one iPhone in 2017.
While there have been mixed opinions and reports about the screen size, the Apple iPhone 8 might get a bezel-less design with screen sizes getting larger and curved edges in the original envelope. It has been said that the premium version of iPhone 8 having OLED display might get a 5.8-inch screen.
Other than the OLED model, Apple might also launch a new 4.7" and 5.5" TFT-LCD iPhone models.
The camera on the iPhone 7 has been fantastic. But Apple further wants to upgrade it for even better quality and zooming capabilities. From the two cameras on the iPhone 7 plus, only one has optical image stabilization .
However, in the new iPhone 8 models, we will likely see dual optical image stabilization for both the cameras. We think photo quality and optical zoom range may both improve as a result.
It has also been speculated that Apple's iPhone 8 might do away with cables and could present a wireless charging technology feature. Users of the phone could charge their phone from up to 15 feet away.
So much so, iPhone will be celebrating their 10th anniversary next year. It has been predicted that Apple might release the new iPhone 8 on this day, that is June 29, 2017.