- 1 hr ago BSNL Launches Bharat AirFibre To Offer Internet In Remote Areas
- 1 hr ago Sennheiser Plans To Launch New Home Entertainment Products In February
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A21s Tipped To Feature Macro Camera, Four Color Variants
- 1 hr ago New Poco Smartphone India Launch Confirmed For February, Could Be Poco X2
- Lifestyle Study Shows How Blue Light From Mobile Phones Damages Your Eyes
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit On Republic Day
- News SC denies to issue blanket order against invoking NSA on anti-CAA protestors
- Sports Big Bash League: Short's maiden five-wicket haul moves Hurricanes up to fifth
- Automobiles Okinawa Electric Maxi Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo 2020: Details
- Movies Psycho Movie Review: This Mysskin Directorial Is Not For The Faint-Hearted!
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Top 10 Simple Tricks To Boost Your Android Smartphone Battery Life
Most smartphones out in the market today comes with high-resolution display, powerful processor and capable of handling multitask.
Unfortunately, all these new features and its ability to do new things lead to maximum battery usage. While using mobile phones for our day to day activities we rarely think about its battery consumption. This often leads to a situation where there will be no charge left on the phone when we need it the most.
It is quite difficult to carry a charger every where we go and charge the phone frequently. To solve this problem, we have came up with some simple yet useful tips and tricks to increase your smartphone battery life. Have a look at the slider below to know more.
Keep Your Device Cool
According to few studies, exposing battery to high-temperatures reduces the ageing and the performance of the battery over time. However, keeping the device in a cool environment considerably at a moderate temperature will enhance the life cycle of the device.
Skip Ad-Supported Apps
A study conducted by U.S. based researchers reveals that ad-supported apps reduce battery life by 2.5 hours on an average. However, now all free or ad-supported apps drains the smartphone battery, but if you see advertising on it, then it uses much battery power.
Turn of Location Tracker
Apps like Facebook drains much battery as it constantly track the user's location using the GPS. In most Android device, you can turn off the location tracker, then go to device Settings >> Location and turn of the location tracker.
Reduce Display Brightness
Your smartphone screen consumes maximum battery life. If you want extended battery life, then turn down the brightness of the display.
Update Apps Over Wi-Fi While Charging
In general, anything that is uses bandwidth is likely to consume lot of processing power as well as battery. It is recommended to update apps over the wi-fi while charging the smartphone.
Turn On Low Power Mode
Unfortunately, not all Android smartphone come with battery saver mode, but if your are using a device with Android 5.0 or later then you can turn on low power mode. It automatically, disables disable background apps, location tracker and other battery consuming tasks to save battery life.
Flight / Airplane Mode
Smartphone use much battery for searching network. It is recommended to switch on Airplane mode if you are somewhere with a poor signal, so that your phone doesn't keep trying to connect.
Shut Down Functions
Turn off all the services Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC if you are not actually using them. This will help you to give comparatively better battery back life.
Download Battery Saver Apps
The Android app market is flooded with hundreds of battery saver apps like Clean Master, Juice Defender and much more. These apps helps to manage power consuming apps and adjust battery draining settings and helps to run your smartphone efficiently.
Uninstall Battery Consumption Apps
Avoid using battery consumption apps like games, videos, and any other apps that are powered by ads. These apps will consume maximum battery life.