- 13 min ago Humongous asteroid with its own moon to skim Earth
- 28 min ago Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 global Android Pie firmware released with May security patch
- 43 min ago Samsung Galaxy M40, Galaxy A10s tipped to launch in India soon
- 58 min ago HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Review: Superior performance with low-cost printing
- News President Kovind dissolves 16th Lok Sabha
- Automobiles Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now.
- Movies India's Most Wanted FIRST DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Records Low Numbers
- Finance RBI To Infuse Rs 15,000 Crore In June Through OMO
- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
5 Tips to Protect Your LAN Network From Hackers
These types of network connections are mostly used in homes, companies, and other places. However, there are chances that your LAN might get hacked with the help of some experienced hackers. Today, we have come with 5 tips to protect your LAN from outsiders.
Change the default
Generally, every router has a unique username and passwords, which many of them are not aware off. Moreover, anyone who knows the username and password can use your data remotely without your knowledge. To make sure it doesn't happen, change your username/password frequently or thrice in a year. If you don't have any idea on how to change, immediately contact the router manufacturer to get it done.
Prefer Strong passwords
Always make sure, you select the strong password for your router connection. In order to make it strong try to use the combination of alphabets, numerics, and symbols , that can be hard to find by the hackers. Set up a strong password for your router so that your network remains safe.
Scan for vulnerabilities
There are some examinations, where you can scan all the external access points in all the possible areas to check for the vulnerabilities. To keep your network safe, do this kind of examinations at least once a year.
There are some spam files on your computer connected to the network like keyloggers, spy software that can send information to the hacker unknowingly. In order to avoid it, scan your system regularly with Anti-Virus program to throw the vulnerable software.
Don't click random links
Make sure you don't click any spam links or go to an unknown site, where the possibilities of hacking your account information are too high using tab nabbing technique.