- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M51 With 25W Fast-Charging Likely To Debut Next Month
- 4 hrs ago Airtel Might Launch Xstream Fiber Plus Services Soon
- 4 hrs ago Motorola E7 Plus With 4GB RAM Appears On Geekbench: A New Mid-Range Smartphone?
- 4 hrs ago Dark Mode Chrome: How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Chrome?
- Sports Buffon hails rival and friend Casillas - without you everything would have been less meaningful
- Movies Mamangam Actress Prachi Tehlan To Tie The Knot Soon!
- News Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan LIVE: Ayodhya decked up for its big day, outsiders not welcome
- Automobiles Best-Selling MPV In India For July 2020: Maruti Ertiga & XL6 Register Over 10,000 Units Of Sales
- Lifestyle 6 Different Ways To Style Your Bangs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Finance India's Unemployment Rate Improves In July To Pre-COVID Levels
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Make or break any habit with these amazing sites and apps
Here is a list of some of the apps and websites for making and breaking your habits.
We all keep New Year Resolutions, but along with the passage of time, the goals that we set for us become blurred. You can keep track of your goals by creating habits which will help you to achieve them.
Numerous apps and sites allow you to make and break habits. And today, we are going to cover all such sites and apps.
Websites for Making and Breaking your Habits
This website allows you to create 43 goals that you want to achieve. There are communities out there, and you can join the communities that share the similar goals. You can also write a blog telling about your progress in achieving the goals. It allows you to create deadlines for yourself. It is like a social media site but a lot better.
You can create goals on this site, and it allows you to check the website for 21 days to see if you achieved the goal. It is said one takes 21 days to create or break a habit; the app follows this idea. You can use this app for free and even go for the premium version that makes sure you stay committed.
With the science of productivity, this website makes sure you are following the right direction. Through a Commitment Contract, you can start keeping track of your goals. Also, you can have a ‘referee' to check your progress and report it to you. You can add your friends for supporting your goals here.
Apps for Making and Breaking your Habits
You always carry your smartphone with you. So, it's a good idea to have apps installed on it which can help you in regularly checking the habits that you are creating and breaking. Here are the best apps for keeping track of your habits.
1. Habit Streak
It is a simple app that asks you to set goals. Once you create the habits, you can regularly keep a record of it. You will end up creating a streak by regularly doing your daily task, but if you miss a day, the streak will go back to zero. If you don't want to ruin your streak, you better not mess up with the habits.
2. Way of Life- The Ultimate Habit Maker & Breaker
This app allows you to create side-by-side streaks weakly. It helps you find the correlation between both your successful and unsuccessful days. The red and green marks for showing your progress can quickly give you a visual idea of your overall growth.
3. Productive Habits & Daily Goals Tracker
This fantastic app allows you to create habits for morning, afternoon and evening. A symbol placed next to your habits denotes all the goals. Below that, you can check your streak of successful days. The app gives you report about your best streaks and the total number of times that you have followed the goals.
With any of the websites or apps, start creating your habits to achieve the goal that you have set for yourself. Choose the website or app that works best for you.