- Laptops to soon be banned from check-in luggage in flights
- Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and others file legal brief against Trump's travel ban
- Mastercard, CAIT launch pan-India campaign to promote digital payments
- Twitter employees donate $1.59m to ACLU to fight against Trump's traval ban
- Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter and others draft a joint letter opposing Trump's immigration ban
- Modi government to launch Aadhaar Pay service soon: Here's how it should work
A city-based startup from Noida, Delhi NCR has come with a unique idea where they will be delivering cash at your doorstep when a person orders something from their website.
The startup with a website named tailmil.com is offering free doorstep delivery of money when customers order something from their website. For this, the new members have teamed up with TWF Flours, who sells quality floors, rice, dal, grains, and several other kitchen items as well.
SEE ALSO: Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer is Here: Enjoy Free Data, Calls, Apps & More Until March 2017
Here's how this new service works.
Users need to purchase any item
To get cash delivered at your home, you have to buy any item from their website and they will deliver it in 24 hours.
How does it work?
Consider this example, if you're purchasing a worth product Rs. 300 and want to get some cash in your hand. For this, the startup has added a feature where you can add additional 1000 rupees to your order and pay the total amount of Rs. 1,300 online.
Delivery Will be Done in 24 Hours
Once after ordering your product and paid online, you need to wait up to a maximum of 24 hours to get your product and cash delivered to you.
Delivery of Cash is Capped to Rs. 1,000 Per Day!
Having said that, the service is offering a maximum delivery of Rs. 1,000 per day and not more than. You can order a maximum of Rs. 1,000 per day.
Minimum Order Value is Rs. 140
Also, do make a note that the minimum amount for ordering on the site is capped to Rs. 140 for already existing customer and Rs. 160 for a new client.