- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sweets, dry fruits passe; e-coupons, apps in vogue this Diwali
As Diwali approaches, gifting has got an e-overhaul, with online coupons and mobile apps for choosing gifts of one's own choice becoming popular in place of stereotype gifts like sweets and dry fruit boxes. The digital gifting solutions are not only confined to startups or new-age companies, but big conglomerates are also preferring this mode for their corporate gifts.
These apps and coupons can be accessed and utilised on any digital platform, such as computers or mobiles, and are becoming popular across all kinds of organisations -- startups or the established players -- this festival season.
Payment solutions provider Pine Labs, e-gifting platform QwikCilver, online gifting platform Giftxoxo and office supply e-commerce portal Zoffio, believe that this trend is here to stay and many corporates are likely to adopt this mode in the coming years.
"The instant gift delivery without any logistics cost coupled with the delight of receiving 'Gift of Choice' is what gives an edge to PineGift over traditional gifts. Corporates get easy, simple, one step medium to cater to the diverse expectations of the entire spectrum of recipients," Pine Labs CEO Lokvir Kapoor said.
Kapoor noted that "digital gifting solutions are not confined to startups or new-age companies, rather big conglomerates like Samsung, Max Bupa, Master Card, British Airways, Airtel, Universal Sompo etc are realising the value that PineGift digital gift platform imparts".
In case of Pine Labs, the gift recipients using the digital medium of the web or a mobile app, get to choose their gift vouchers from 100 plus leading brands like Big Bazaar, Croma, Cinepolis, Kaya, Planet M, Spice Hotspot, Godrej Natures Basket, Mainland China, Pizza Hut etc and online stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Jabong, Makemytrip, Myntra etc.
"Digital Gift cards are the fastest growing mode of Gifting with Qwikcilver. The e-gift cards bring together freedom of choice and convenience in gifting and offer the recipient the freedom to choose what he wants.
"The e-gift cards can be customised with personalised images and greeting messages and can be given to the employees and clients," Qwikcilver Founder & CEO Kumar Sudarshan said. By digital gifting, the entire logistics overhead is taken away, infinite personalisation is possible and there is a significant saving in the operational costs, he added.