- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
54,483 cyber security incidents reported this financial year: Government
As many as 54,483 cyber security incidents such as phishing, spam and malicious code have been reported in the current financial year, Parliament was informed Wednesday.
These incidents were reported to the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) by various Indian organisations, individuals and agencies from other countries, Communications and IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said in a written reply to the Lok Sabha.
The area of information technology (IT) is characterised by rapid developments and fast changing obsolescence, Prasad said, adding that "with every IT product introduced into the market, newer vulnerabilities are discovered, leaving scope for malicious actions".
He said however that CERT-In does not maintain any separate data with regard to the losses incurred by the Indian companies due to cyber attacks. The minister said the government has taken various steps to curb cyber attacks.