- 11 min ago Intel Computex Preview: New products revealed with up to 2x Gaming and 8x AI Boost
- 44 min ago Last week Most trending smartphones: Galaxy A50, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor 20 Pro, Zenfone 6 and more
- 1 hr ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 1 hr ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- Movies Arjun Rampal's Sister: He’s In A Happy Space Now That He’s With Gabriella
- Finance How To Deposit Money In Your Post Office RD Account Online?
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies To Lighten Dark Upper Lips
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: Pakistan seek glory after strife
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- News 76 of the 147 MLAs in new Odisha assembly are crorepatis
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
ACT Fibernet has join hands with leading OTT content providers
Customers looking to opt this plan need to register only once for the plan through the company’s website, app or call center
Internet service provider ACT Fibernet has joined hands with leading OTT content providers like Hooq TV, YUPP TV, and Fastflimz to bring a complete home entertainment package for the residents of Hyderabad.
Partha Biswas, Chief Operating Office, ACT Fibernet commented," Customers today look for services which give them a holistic experience and is a one-stop shop for all their entertainment needs. Recently, we witnessed a tremendous demand for over-the-top (OTT) content from our customers and as one of the leading broadband service providers in Hyderabad, our aim is to meet their demand at all steps. With our new customised entertainment plan, we are bringing a host of exclusive Telugu movies, TV shows and access to popular channels to provide a wholesome experience to all our customers backed by our high internet broadband speed".
As part of the Entertainment Plan, the company has introduced three packages- on a monthly basis, ACT Entertainment plan offers 40 Mbps speed with 175 GB FUP limit at a rental of Rs 740 only. For a period of six months ACT Entertainment plan offers 40 Mbps speed with 175 GB FUP limit at a rental of Rs 4,070. And lastly, for a period of 12 months, ACT Entertainment plan offers 40 Mbps speed with 175GB FUP limited at a rental of Rs 7,400.
Customers looking to opt this plan need to register only once for the plan through the company's website, app or call center. Do make a note that the additional benefits of digital content come bundled with the ACT Entertainment plan itself. That said, these entire free content services cost Rs 229 per month if customers want to the subscriber with any other plan.
With the launch of this new ACT Entertainment plan, customers can now enjoy a large selection of exclusive regional movies, TV shows, and live TV channels from the services mentioned above for free.