- News RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 expected next week: Where to download
- Sports Messi 'bitter' after Argentina lose Copa America opener
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
ACT Fibernet join hands with Google to support its newly launched Home smart speakers
Google to support its newly launched Google Home smart speakers with high-speed fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) connectivity.
Fiber-focused wired broadband internet service provider announced its partnership with Google to support its newly launched Google Home smart speakers with high-speed fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) connectivity.
Ravi Karthik, Head of Marketing, Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd, "Google is a brand known to all and we are thrilled to partner with them as fiber broadband partner for their Google Home series of products. We will work with Google to take this next-gen technology to the homes of our customers providing them with rewarding offers for easy adoption."
As part of this, ACT Fibernet will work in conjunction with Google to leverage the adoption of next-gen technology and will offer a bundle of special plans for its customers.
Suresh Vedula, Head - Google India Consumer Hardware Partnerships added, "We are very happy to partner with ACT Fibernet as we launch Google Home in India. Powered by the smart and convenience of the Google Assistant, Google Home is the perfect companion for finding answers, getting things done around the house, and controlling your smart devices, all hands-free. Reliable and high-speed Internet connectivity is the bedrock of this experience, which makes ACT Fibernet the perfect partner for helping enable the smart home vision."
Google has finally announced the launch of its voice-activated the 'Home' and 'Home Mini' speakers in India on Tuesday.
The 'Home' and 'Home Mini' are priced at Rs 9,999 and Rs 4,499, respectively. The speakers will go on sale via Flipkart and at over 750 retail stores
Furthermore, the company has also introduced special plans and offers for all its existing and new customers across Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Chennai.
For the Delhi market, ACT Fibernet has launched a special Platinum promo plan where customers subscribing to this plan can enjoy 150 Mbps broadband speed at Rs.999 only and get a complimentary Google Home Mini.