TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Broadband Internet Service Provider ACT Fibernet is providing 'Free to air channels' through ACT Fibernet App, powered by YUPP TV.
As a part of this association, all customers of ACT Fibernet across 12 cities can now enjoy 140 + live channels in 13 different languages. Furthermore, the latest offering will enable customers to access a bundle of live entertainment content at no additional cost.
This service is currently in its beta version and is available now only on Android devices. It will soon be launched on iOS.
Haraprasad Khar, CIO, ACT Fibernet, said, "Our vision is to become the most admired entertainment service provider and we are continuously striving towards achieving that. With over 1.2 million users, we understand the pulse of our customers and their requirements. Today, access to information 24*7 is an imperative necessity and this latest feature will allow customers to stay updated on news, entertainment, music, and lifestyle anytime, anywhere. This is a starting step and we will be updating our app with more exciting features going forward".
Users of ACT Fibernet will be able to avail a 6 months complimentary subscription of YUPP TV by using their ACT Fibernet registered email ID and mobile number app and website. This will allow customers to view premium channels, original TV series, movies, web series and more. On completion of the trial period, these services will be available at a monthly rental of Rs.99 only.
To recall, the company has also announced its partnership with leading OTT content providers like Hooq TV, and Fastflimz to bring a complete home entertainment package for the residents of Hyderabad.
As part of the Entertainment Plan, ACT Fibernet has introduced three packages- on a monthly basis, ACT Entertainment plan offers 40 Mbps speed with 175 GB FUP limit at a rental of Rs. 740 only, for a period of 6 months ACT Entertainment plan offers 40 Mbps speed with 175 GB FUP limit at a rental of Rs. 4070 only, and for a period of 12 months ACT Entertainment plan offers 40 Mbps speed with 175 GB FUP limit at a rental of Rs. 7400 only. Customers need to register only once for the plan through the company's website, app or call center and access unlimited entertainment content without incurring extra charges for any of the VAS services.