- 11 min ago How to get 1.5GB data per day for one year from Vodafone
- 26 min ago Adata launches HD710 Pro hard drive in India for Rs 4,693
- 41 min ago Realme assures two-year Android update cycle for all its smartphones
- 56 min ago Redmi Note 7S is official: The most-affordable 48 MP camera smartphone in India
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Finance Gold Prices Slump Amid A Stronger Rupee And Rising Equities
- Automobiles New Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.70 Lakh
- News BJP delegation meets EC, demands re-poll in violence hit constituencies of WB
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez made history for Honda in France
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
ACT Fibernet offers 'Free to air channels' for its broadband users
As a part of this association, all customers of ACT Fibernet across 12 cities can now enjoy 140 + live channels in 13 different languages.
Broadband Internet Service Provider ACT Fibernet is providing 'Free to air channels' through ACT Fibernet App, powered by YUPP TV.
As a part of this association, all customers of ACT Fibernet across 12 cities can now enjoy 140 + live channels in 13 different languages. Furthermore, the latest offering will enable customers to access a bundle of live entertainment content at no additional cost.
This service is currently in its beta version and is available now only on Android devices. It will soon be launched on iOS.
Haraprasad Khar, CIO, ACT Fibernet, said, "Our vision is to become the most admired entertainment service provider and we are continuously striving towards achieving that. With over 1.2 million users, we understand the pulse of our customers and their requirements. Today, access to information 24*7 is an imperative necessity and this latest feature will allow customers to stay updated on news, entertainment, music, and lifestyle anytime, anywhere. This is a starting step and we will be updating our app with more exciting features going forward".
Users of ACT Fibernet will be able to avail a 6 months complimentary subscription of YUPP TV by using their ACT Fibernet registered email ID and mobile number app and website. This will allow customers to view premium channels, original TV series, movies, web series and more. On completion of the trial period, these services will be available at a monthly rental of Rs.99 only.
To recall, the company has also announced its partnership with leading OTT content providers like Hooq TV, and Fastflimz to bring a complete home entertainment package for the residents of Hyderabad.
As part of the Entertainment Plan, ACT Fibernet has introduced three packages- on a monthly basis, ACT Entertainment plan offers 40 Mbps speed with 175 GB FUP limit at a rental of Rs. 740 only, for a period of 6 months ACT Entertainment plan offers 40 Mbps speed with 175 GB FUP limit at a rental of Rs. 4070 only, and for a period of 12 months ACT Entertainment plan offers 40 Mbps speed with 175 GB FUP limit at a rental of Rs. 7400 only. Customers need to register only once for the plan through the company's website, app or call center and access unlimited entertainment content without incurring extra charges for any of the VAS services.