- 41 min ago Apple Could Launch An iPhone Cheaper Than OnePlus 7T
- 46 min ago Zomato Acquires Uber Eats India Business For $350 Million
- 1 hr ago Elon Musk Plans To Populate Mars By Sending One Million People By 2050
- 7 hrs ago Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Finance Rupee Opens Flat At 70.1
- News Claiming Saibaba was first spotted in Dhoopkheda, villagers seek Rs 50 cr funds
- Lifestyle 10 Healthy And Affordable Foods To Stack Up Your Kitchen Right Now
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Konta bows out early again in Melbourne
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Flipkart announces new management structure
Flipkart today announced that Sachin Bansal, CEO and Co-founder of Flipkart, will be the Executive Chairman of the company and Binny Bansal, COO and Co-founder of Flipkart, will be the Chief Executive Officer of Flipkart.
In his role as Executive Chairman of Flipkart, Sachin will provide strategic direction for Flipkart, mentor the senior leadership of the company and look for new investment opportunities. He will play an active role in championing the Indian e-commerce sector and building the internet ecosystem, and represent the company in external forums. Sachin Bansal will continue to be the Chairman of the Board.
Binny Bansal as Chief Executive officer will now be responsible for operationally driving the company and will be accountable for Flipkart's overall performance. Flipkart pioneered E-commerce in India and today holds over 60 percent of the market share in E-commerce.
Binny Bansal as Chief Executive officer will now be responsible for operationally driving the company and will be accountable for Flipkart's overall performance.
Flipkart pioneered E-commerce in India and today holds over 60 percent of the market share in E-commerce.