TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Xiaomi phones always have a huge demand among the buyers. The reason is the affordable pricing of these devices. The company manages to meet the demand with the flash sales model but it fails to cater to all the buyers with the same. This leaves many buyers to keep trying hard to get their hands on their favorite Xiaomi phone. Despite the effort they take, most of them get disappointed as they do not get the color or storage variant they need.
Whenever a new smartphone is announced, most buyers opt for the Amazon India flash sale. The reason is that it provides a 15-minute window to check out after adding the product to the cart. This is not the case with Flipkart. Eventually, the products go out of stock before making the payment.
Check out window feature
This was considered to be a downside to buy Xiaomi products on the Walmart-acquired retailer. Now, it looks like the situation has changed. As per a tweet by @Dhananjay_Tech, the online retailer has received a request from Xiaomi India to offer the check out window feature as on Amazon.
Going by the image embedded in the tweet, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, which went on sale on Wednesday had this check out window. Similar to the one on Amazon, this one also has a time limit of 15 minutes. It will be helpful for Xiaomi fans and will give them enough time to purchase the product in their cart.
Recently, Flipkart announced that the upcoming Big Shopping Days sale from May 13 to May 16 will offer great discounts on the Redmi Note 5 Pro. There are offers on other smartphones as well as detailed here.
What's your choice?
Given that there will be a check out window feature for 15 minutes for the buyers of Xiaomi devices on the online retailer, which one would you prefer? Will you opt for Flipkart or Amazon to buy your favorite smartphone on flash sales? Do let us know your opinion regarding this feature from the comments section below.