- 42 min ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 2 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 2 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 3 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- News Congress MLAs being lured with money, posts, claims Kamal Nath
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Norton by Symantec launches new security solution in India
Norton by Symantec on Wednesday launched its new software "Norton Security" in India -- a subscription service that provides security across multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
Norton Security is available via in.norton.com, starting at Rs 1,399 with periodic special offers.
"Norton by Symantec has the world's largest civilian network of security experts who are constantly analysing new threats and devising new ways to protect consumers and their devices," Ritesh Chopra, Country Manager of India, Norton by Symantec, said in a statement.
"With the growing frequency of cyber attacks on all platforms, consumers need the comprehensive multi-platform protection offered by Norton Security," he added.
The new software uses advanced, multi-layered security technology to help protect devices, privacy and personal files such as music and financial information from threats including ransomware, malicious websites, zero days and phishing attacks.
Norton Security's "Proactive Exploit Prevention" technology helps protect the holes in common software applications by recognising a range of malicious behaviours that are trademarks of zero day attacks.
The new emulation technology hunts down antivirus-evading malware before it can compromise a user's system.
SEE ALSO: Why Honor 8 is a complete package?
The new software provides faster Mac Protection and users will see faster scans and lower overall memory utilisation on their devices.