TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Norton by Symantec on Wednesday launched its new software "Norton Security" in India -- a subscription service that provides security across multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
Norton Security is available via in.norton.com, starting at Rs 1,399 with periodic special offers.
"Norton by Symantec has the world's largest civilian network of security experts who are constantly analysing new threats and devising new ways to protect consumers and their devices," Ritesh Chopra, Country Manager of India, Norton by Symantec, said in a statement.
"With the growing frequency of cyber attacks on all platforms, consumers need the comprehensive multi-platform protection offered by Norton Security," he added.
The new software uses advanced, multi-layered security technology to help protect devices, privacy and personal files such as music and financial information from threats including ransomware, malicious websites, zero days and phishing attacks.
Norton Security's "Proactive Exploit Prevention" technology helps protect the holes in common software applications by recognising a range of malicious behaviours that are trademarks of zero day attacks.
The new emulation technology hunts down antivirus-evading malware before it can compromise a user's system.
SEE ALSO: Why Honor 8 is a complete package?
The new software provides faster Mac Protection and users will see faster scans and lower overall memory utilisation on their devices.