- 6 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 9 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 14 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 14 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Situation under control, but Pak attempting anti-India activity says Army
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Paytm Money will now allow users to invest through web version
Paytm wants users to invest through its web platform.
Paytm Money - an online platform for mutual fund investments and the wholly owned subsidiary of One97 Communications Limited, has announced the launch of its web & mobile web version of its investment platform. The platform will help users to find the best suited mutual funds for them and simplify investments.
Users will be able to invest through the Paytm Money apps for Android & iOS for now and the company aims to introduce the ability to invest through web platform soon.
Paytm Money provides comprehensive data about Mutual Funds to the users, including details of all schemes, latest NAVs, fund manager profiles, riskometers, benchmarks, portfolio holdings, sector exposure, scheme exit loads, ratings and more.
"Many of our users had requested for the availability of Paytm Money on web & mobile web platforms for research & discovery of Mutual Funds, this launch is aimed towards serving our investors on platforms of their choice. In the next phase, we also plan to introduce the ability to invest, manage investments & portfolio and advisory products as well on web." said Pravin Jadhav, Whole-time Director of Paytm Money.
Additionally, users will also be able to access features like Search, Best Rated Mutual Funds, AMC & Fund Manager discovery using the web platform.
Previously, Paytm Payments Bank Limited (PPB) announced the launch of its mobile banking app that will be offering users with quick, & secured access to their bank account on the go. The new app is presently available for download on the Google Play store and shall shortly be available on the Apple app store as well.