TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Fiber broadband service provider Spectra has announced the roll-out of its 'Spectra Fastest Package', offering 1 Gbps speed, for its business and home broadband customers in Bengaluru.
The unlimited packages come with 1 Gbps speed start at just ₹1,249 per month. The brand also has a starter 1 Gbps package for ₹ 899 with 400 GB download data with option of carrying forward the unused data.
Udit Mehrotra, CEO & Managing Director, Spectra, said, "At Spectra our guiding philosophy is to make life better for individuals and businesses. This means enabling them with the opportunities that come with unlimited internet and fueling our country's future digital innovations. This is why we had launched affordable 100 Mbps with symmetric speed and unlimited data download volume in the past and 1 Gbps is the logical next step to that. After receiving an overwhelming response from our customers in Delhi NCR, we are excited to bring 1 Gbps to Bengaluru."
Spectra's Bengaluru customers have been upgraded to the 1 Gbps speed at no extra cost and the company claims to be now the largest 1 Gbps broadband speed network provider in the country.
Starting September 2017, Spectra had committed to invest ₹100 crore in its network expansion to cover 4 lakh households and the launch in Bengaluru is a critical step within that project.
For businesses, Spectra has differentiated offerings of dedicated fiber connectivity for different types of organizations. These packages start from ₹1,999 per month for basic 1 Gbps broadband and go up to ₹14,000 per month for a dedicated leased line for 50 Mbps Advantage Speed for first 500 GB and 5 Mbps thereafter with multiple IPs.
Spectra has also collaborated with leading content providers such as Hungama and ALTBalaji that come prebundled in their 'Entertainment' and 'Premium' packages for home customers priced at ₹1,549 and ₹1,849 per month respectively for Bengaluru. There are also cash discounts on half yearly subscriptions and giveaways such as Amazon Fire TV stick annual subscriptions, making the proposition value heavy for each segment of customer.