- MSI launches professional notebook in the country
- Now you can configure RAM, CPU, Storage, and GPU on the Apple MacBook in India
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M GM501 review: A power-packed gaming machine
- Acer introduces new Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop with improved specs
- Lenovo launches Ideapad 330S and Ideapad 530S laptops priced at Rs 67,990 and Rs 35,990 respectively
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1000 to have 12W TDP with 5G modem
Do you heavily use the laptop? Chances are that your laptop can get heated up after a full day of heating! The Laptop gets heated up for several reasons.
This can vary from laptop to laptop. Overheating happens sometimes because of temperature. However, we look at 5 things that are must for cooling a laptop.
Laptops can get heated sometimes with valid reasons. While it is true that Laptop's can get heated for a variety of reasons, we look at 5 ways that we can use to cool laptops.
A flat and hard surface is the best place to keep your laptop. A table is the best place to keep your laptop. Always work in a cool room and not in very hot place.
Your laptop can collect a lot of dust. Clean up the dust frequently to avoid problems. A lot of dust can sometimes contribute to unwanted heat.
Using a dry cloth is the first thing to do. You can also use a mild soap to wipe your laptop clean. You can use cotton or a cloth to wipe your laptop.
A laptop stand is a good investment for Laptop. A laptop stand will let your laptop to rest well and this will allow your laptop to stay cool. There are different types of laptop stands available in the market.
Don't overload your laptop with too many software applications on your laptop. Don't always load too many games, videos or songs. It will generally heat up under such circumstances.
Use a table fan to cool your laptop. Using additional fans will help your laptop. Using fans existing on your laptop is okay. You can!