- Smartron t.book Flex Review: Versatile Windows 2-in-1 Convertible for everyday jobs
- How to hide files on Windows and macOS?
- iBall CompBook Merit G9 launched in India: Price, specs, features and more
- Microsoft Build Developer Conference 2018: This is what to expect
- Windows 10 next major update will include a better screenshot tool
- Windows 10 April 2018 update causes Chrome, Cortana, and other apps to crash
Generally, hitting combo keys in keyboard save more time than reaching for the mouse or touchpad. In addition to the fastness, it also provides more accurate and precise actions when it comes to highlighting the sentence and more.
While most of them know the basic key combination for copy, paste, there is much more to it than they currently know. Below are some of the keyboard tricks that you should know.
- Windows key + Left - Snap app windows left.
- Windows key + Right - Snap app windows right.
- Windows key + Up - Maximize app windows.
- Windows key + Down - Minimize app windows.
- Windows key + Tab - Open Task view
- Alt + Tab - Switch between open apps
- Windows key + Ctrl +D - Add a virtual desktop.
- Windows key + Ctrl + F4 - Close current virtual desktop.
- Windows key + Ctrl + Left/Right arrow - Switch between virtual desktops.
- Ctrl + V - Paste content
- Ctrl + C - Copy selected items
- Ctrl + X - Cut selected items.
- Ctrl + A - Select all content.
- Ctrl + Z - Undo action.
- Ctrl + Y - Redo action.
- Ctrl + D - Delete the selected item
Some More shortcuts
- Windows key + A - Open Action center.
- Windows key + C - Enable Cortana in listening mode.
- Windows key + D - Display and hide the desktop.
- Windows key + G - Open Game bar when a game is open.
- Windows key + H - Open the Share charm.
- Windows key + I - Open Settings.
- Windows key + K - Open the Connect quick action.
- Windows key + L - Lock your PC or switch accounts.
- Windows key + M - Minimize all windows.
- Windows key + R - Open Run dialog box.
- Windows key + S - Open Search.
- Windows key + U - Open Ease of Access Center.
- Windows key + X - Open Quick Link menu.
- Windows key + Number - Open the app pinned to the taskbar in the position indicated by the number
- Windows key + Enter - Open Narrator.
- Windows key + Home - Minimize all but the active desktop window
- Windows key + PrtScn - Capture a screenshot and save in Screenshots folder.
- Windows key + Shift + Up arrow - Stretch the desktop window to the top and bottom of the screen.