TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Acer has launched the world's thinnest laptop, the Swift 7 at the CES 2018. This always-connected PC is just 8.98 mm, making it easier for users to carry the device anywhere they want.
The Acer Swift 7 will go on sale in North America in coming March at $1,699 (approximately Rs. 1,07,470). Then the laptop will be made available in EMEA in April with a starting price tag of 1,699 Euros (approximately Rs. 1,29,329). In terms of design, the new Swift 7 sports an aluminum unibody design, which makes it a premium look. It is fitted with a 14-inch Full HD IPS5 display.
The laptop also comes with Acer Color Intelligence, a Corning Gorilla Glass NBT touchscreen and touchpad. Moreover, it has a backlit keyboard, which will be useful in low-light conditions like flights or train journeys.
Under the hood, the Acer Swift 7 is powered by a powerful 7th Gen Intel Core i7 processor. In the memory department, the laptop offers 8 GB of LPDDR3 memory and 256 GB of PCIe SSD storage.
On the software front, the laptop runs on Windows 10 operating system for providing a seamless user experience. Talking about the battery, the Swift 7 is claimed to deliver 10 hours of battery life on a single charge.
The Acer Swift 7 also features Intel XMM 4G LTE connectivity, Nano SIM card slot support, and eSIM technology which allows users to download and activate eSIM profiles. What's more, it has a fingerprint reader for added protection.
"We're extremely proud to make the world's thinnest laptop even thinner with the new Swift 7," said Jerry Kao, President of IT Products Business of Acer Inc. while commenting on the launch.
"The new Swift 7 steps up the game with an even slimmer chassis, powerful performance and always-on 4G LTE connectivity for professionals on the go," he added further.
Other than the Swift 7, Acer has also announced the launch its refreshed Spin 3 (SP314-51) laptop. The new Spin 3 laptop features a durable 360 degree dual-torque hinge, which allows the users to use it as a laptop, tablet or a display. It even has a space-saving tent mode.
The device is powered by the 8th Gen Intel Core processor and it offers a maximum battery life of 12 hours. The Acer Spin 3 also arrives with a 14-inch Full HD IPS display and two front-facing speakers equipped with the company's TrueHarmony technology.