- 1 hr ago Reliance Jio Brings Emergency Data Loan Facility: How To Use
- 1 hr ago Mystery Realme Phone Full Design, Specs Revealed Via TENAA; New Budget Model In Offing?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi 9 Activ With Helio G35 Goes Official In India; At Par With Competition?
- 2 hrs ago iQOO Z5 With SD778G Chipset Announced; How Much It Will Cost In India?
- Sports Paralympics bronze winner Sharad diagnosed with heart inflammation, awaiting more test results
- News Hyderabad restaurant worker arrested for placing hidden cam in ladies toilet
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Drop By Rs. 60 On Sept 23, Post US FOMC Meeting
- Movies Love Story First Review: Here’s How Nagarjuna Akkineni Reacted To Naga Chaitanya-Sai Pallavi’s Film
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Lifestyle 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
10 Ways Technology Has Changed Our Lives
The main aim of human being is to strive hard to make our lives more convenient through the utilization of the material through which we posses. And on the other hand we have lots of ways to make our lives worse and one such way is the extreme use of technology.
However, the technology, which should be in our life to assist has gone from being a want to a literal necessity. Additionally, the children are obsessed with their ipads and iphones to even go outside anymore.
Additionally, the modern day technology has made our lives so easier resulting in lots of idle time, making us lazy and too dependent on tech, and others. Also, many have forgotten the importance of healthy, real life relationships.
Regardless of how much easier our lives are, there are still plenty of reasons why our lives are very different. Lets have a look
Evolution of technology
We record more memories than we experience
And the selfies
We have become Slaves
Dinner-time conversations are a thing of the past
The new kind of tan
You are not alone
Technology size reduces, so does our brain