- Apple Maps vs Google Maps: Features compared
- Android might no longer be free, warns Google
- Google Chrome OS Canary channel receives a new UI, smart text selection to follow soon
- Google Chrome ‘Heavy Page Capping’ will alert users of heavy-data websites
- Donald Trump grabs the first spot in Google's Image search result for 'Idiot'
- Google acknowledges camera issues on the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
Chrome Music Lab is accessible to everyone and is available through the medium of the Internet. Chrome Music Lab was built jointly by coders and Musicians. However, the Chrome Music Lab is only for knowing about music and is not really about entertainment.
The Chrome Music Lab is developed using open source code. It is a simple experiment that uses the web to let anyone explore how music works. Let's Look at 5 interesting facts to know about Chrome Music Lab
The Chrome Music Lab Is available on desktop, laptops, smartphones, and tablets and can be accessed from any device. While there is no dedicated app, the website can be accessed from anywhere.
The Chrome Music Lab uses several technologies like Chrome, Web Audio API, WEBGL, Microphone input, Tone.JS, Pixi.JS. Google has called it a project and welcomed web developers on the platform.
One can experiment with the Piano and learn what it is like to play a piano.
The Chrome Music Lab is just for fun. It's not about professional music, but it's like a game you can really play in your free time.
The Chrome Music Lab is about Music, not entertainment. So you can experiment and learn music on the Chrome Music Lab. It is not about listening to the latest entertaining music, but about learning music in a fun way.