- 3 hrs ago Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- 5 hrs ago Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- 6 hrs ago Vivo Z1X With Snapdragon 712 SoC Expected To Arrive In India In September
- 6 hrs ago Apple Expected To Launch 2019 iPhones, MacBooks, iPads, AirPods And HomePods: Report
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: U Mumba beat Tamil Thalaivas 29-24; curse of home leg continues for hosts
- Automobiles KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- News More Congress leaders agree that Modi must be judged ‘issue-wise, not person-wise'
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar: I Have Made A Conscious Choice Of Not Repeating Myself
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
7 Things you need to know about LeEco in India
India is an important market for smartphonec companies, which has led to high competition in the market. In the last couple of years, we have seen many Chinese smartphone companies putting their mark in the market in India. One of the new entrants to the smartphone market in India is the Chinese internet technology company, LeEco that has been creating ripples in India ever since its launch a few months back. The company took the competition bars a notch higher, with its budget offerings that pack in compelling specs and features.
LeEco plans big for India, for India is an important market for the company. It Tuesday announced its content services in India, and unveiled a new smartphone that, it claims, has been made for India. The company also plans to expand its business in the country by introducing more devices, focusing on the customer support, and working towards India-specific content.
Here we tell you 7 things about LeEco, which you MUST KNOW about the company!
The company launched its operations in January in India, with a promise to offer the best possible devices and services to the consumers, at affordable price points. The company plans to dominate the Indian market with its specs-heavy devices, priced compelling. It launched first set of its smartphones, namely LeEco LeMax and Le1s at the event held on January 20 in Delhi, India.
Shortly after the Chinese technology company announced to enter India, it rebranded itself as LeEco as part of its global expansion plans. The company unveiled a new brand logo for the Le Ecosystem which comprises of its products, services and more.
The company is known for its internet based content services, and eventually expanded its business to produce smartphones as well. As it had planned, just about three months after it introduced its first set of devices in India, it launched its content service on Tuesday in India.
LeEco tied up with content providers namely Eros Now, Hungama, and YuppTV in India to provide free movies, TV channels and music on its services in India. The company announced four apps, including LeVivi powered by Eros Now that offer over 2000 movies across 10 Indian languages; LeMusic powered by Hungama to provide free songs and videos and offline music support; Le Live in partnership with YuppTV to offer 100+ premium channels to its subscriber, and LeDrive.
At its #Supertainment event on May 3, held in Mumbai, the company added a new smartphone to its smartphone portfolio for India. With the launch of the LeEco Le 1s Eco, its smartphone offering count touched three in India.
LeEco is working on a driverless electric car, dubbed as Supercar LeSEE, in association with luxury car company Aston Martin. As per the company's claims, this is the world's first driverless concept supercar. The car is a part of company's ecosystem, and is based on the the idea of inter-connection. It has fully-automatic driving functions and was unveiled at the Auto Expo.
LeEco is the first few companies to have come up with smartphone that packs in a powerful combination of Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset paired with a massive 6GB of RAM. The company launched the Le Max 2 with these specifications in China. It is expected that LeEco will bring this phone to India sooner than later!