- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Naib urges Afghanistan batsmen to keep calm, play full 50 overs
- News Striking doctors want media coverage for meeting with Mamata for ‘transparency'
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Satya Nadella to Visit India: Here's What You Need to Know
The Hyderabad-born Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella is touring India this week to deliver a keynote at Microsoft's very own Future Unleashed event in Mumbai on November 5. Also, this event coincides with 25th year anniversary of Microsoft India.
Recently, the Satya Nadella met the Indian prime minister Narendra Modi during his trip to Silicon Valley.
As per the reports from PTI, "Satya is in India on a one-day visit to Mumbai to deliver a keynote at Microsoft's Future Unleashed. During the day, he is expected to meet key industry leaders like Anand Mahindra, Shikha Sharma, Mukund Rajan, Brand Custodian & Spokesperson, Tata Group, among others"
Today, we give you a heads up on top 5 idea's, on what Satya Nadella visit to India will bring !
In this event, he will be delivering a keynote on the title 'The Empowered Leader', which will be covering the benefits of Microsoft's local data centers in India.
He is expected to meet key leaders like Anand Mahindra, chairman and MD of Mahindra & Mahindra, India-Tata Starbucks global beverage CEO Avani Davda, Shikha Sharma MD & CEO of Axis Bank, Mukund Rajan CEO of Tata Sons. Meanwhile, Maharashtra CM David Fadnavis will be attending the event.
Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella is expected to announce theSurface Pro 4, Lumia smartphones in the Indian market, which was launched last month.
As per Microsoft India General manager Tyler Bryson, these two day event will cover how technology is empowering people and other organisations across sectors like government, education, banks, hospitals, etc.
We can expect some inspirational speeches from the industry makers and business leaders.