- Xiaomi Redmi 5A up for sale at Rs. 649 discount!
- Airtel Rs. 799 and Rs 1,199 postpaid plans offer additional data
- 5 handwriting apps for note-taking on iOS
- Is Sony Xperia XZ2 coming to India on August 1?
- Xiaomi Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite pricing out prior to July 24 launch
- Paytm offers up to Rs. 10000 cashback on smartphones: Galaxy J8, Vivo V9, Oppo F7, iPhone 7 and more
American based transportation company Uber, known for delivering passengers has come up with the super cute idea of delivering kittens on this very National Cat Day. Yes.! Uber has tied-up with 'Animal Shelters' to bring adorable kitten to you for some good snuggling.
The company said, " We've helped over 30 kittens find their forever homes through UberKITTENS and this year, we hope to find every eligible kitten a home!"
In their official websites, it says, "Once the kittens arrive, you and your friends will get to enjoy 15 minutes of kitten cuteness!"
"UberKITTENS is about connecting cat lovers with kittens in a fun way that also helps these adorable animals find caring, lifelong homes," says Uber spokesperson Michael Amodeo.
Today, GizBot presents you the top 5 cute info's all you need to know about the Uberkittens service:
Uber user has to pay $30 (approx Rs. 1,960) to have quality snuggle for up to 15 minutes. If someone decides to adopt the kittens, they can speak to an animal shelter representative.
Users need to select UberKITTENS option on the Uber app between 11am and 3pm in over 50 markets.
As per ASPCA reports, about 7.6 million animals enter shelters each year per year, which divides into 3.9 million dogs and 3.4 million cats.
But the sad part is UberKITTENS service is currently available only in US and Canada.
Of those 3.4 million cats, 37% are adopted, 41% euthanized and less than 5% are returned to owners.