TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Global professional services company Accenture has been recognised as one of the best companies for women in India to work.
According to the list published by US-based magazine Working Mother and women-centric career service AVTAR, Accenture features in the "Top 10 of the 100 Best Companies for Women in India" list which celebrates organisations that champion sustainable careers for women.
The company was recognised for providing an inclusive and supportive environment for its more than 45,000 women in India on several categories, including women's recruitment, retention and advancement, safety and security, flexible work programmes and paid-time off.
The company was also recognised for its leading maternity benefits and support for returning mothers.
"Creating an inclusive environment that enables women to achieve both their personal and professional ambitions, reflects Accenture's core values and culture," said Rekha M Menon, chairman and managing director, Accenture in India, in a statement.