- 22 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Bengaluru: Rowdy Kunigal Giri's birthday party busted, 266 girls rescued from venue
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Lenovo committed to investing in India
Announcing its new logo and tag line, Chinese technology major Lenovo on Wednesday said it was committed to India in terms of investment in areas of manufacturing and research and development.
"In three years, we have reached a revenue of $2.5 billion in India compared to a target of $800 million when we came to this country which is fast evolving in the area of technology," said Lenovo chairman and chief executive Yang Yuanqing.
SEE ALSO: Lenovo & Motorola Showcased Upcoming Smartphone Technologies
"I have committed to Prime Minister Narendra Modi about Lenovo's involvement in Digital India and Make-in-India campaign," he said. "We are looking to be the top four of 50 companies operating in India. Currently we are third in terms of rank in the smartphones category," he added.