- Movies Jennifer Winget Urges Fans To Celebrate Her Upcoming Birthday By Helping Those In Need
- Sports Coronavirus: European Tour to resume with British Masters on July 22
- Lifestyle Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- News FM Nirmala Sitharaman chairs FSDC meeting, takes stock of economy amid COVID-19 crisis
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Xiaomi Launches Mi Robot Vacuum with a 5,200 mAh Battery, Availability Starts September 6
Today, Xiaomi announced a new Mi Ecosystem product, Mi Robot Vacuum, developed by Mi Ecosystem company Rockrobo. Mi Robot Vacuum is a highly intelligent robot with a Laser Distance Sensor (LDS) that is developed in-house, which is able to scan its surroundings 360 degrees 1800 times per second.
By employing a Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) algorithm, Mi Robot Vacuum is able to map out how the home is laid out and calculate the best cleaning path. Equipped with 12 sensors and a host of advanced features, Mi Robot Vacuum cleans homes in an extremely smart and efficient way.
Like other Mi Ecosystem products, Mi Robot Vacuum integrates with the Mi Home app. It allows users to switch on and control Mi Robot Vacuum remotely, and also set regular cleaning schedules.
Mi Robot Vacuum will be available in China starting 6 September. It will retail for RMB 1699 on Mi.com and at Mi Home stores in China.
- 12 sensors including Laser Distance Sensor (LDS), ultrasonic radar sensor, cliff sensor, gyroscope and accelerometer
- LDS developed in-house: able to scan its surroundings 360 degrees 1800 times per second (technology is similar to laser guiding systems on self-driving cars)
- Three dedicated processors for real-time mapping and positioning
- Use of Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) algorithm to calculate optimised cleaning paths
- Powerful Nidec brushless DC motor (up to 1800Pa air pressure)
- Ultra-quiet airflow
- Main brush with adjustable height: automatically adjusts height to create tight seal with floor for thorough dirt pick-up on uneven surfaces
- Effective side brushing: maintains 1cm distance from walls for the side brush to effectively clean near walls
- 5200mAh battery for up to 2.5h cleaning
- Mi Home app integration to control robot remotely, monitor cleaning progress and path, and set cleaning schedules