- 19 min ago Infinix S5 Pro To Launch With Pop-Up Selfie Camera Under Rs. 10,000
- 35 min ago ISRO Qualcomm NavIC Chips To Soon Embrace Mobiles, IoT In India: What To Expect
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite: 10 Things You Should Know
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Specs Leaked: Price And Availability
- Movies Big Brother Box Office First Weekend 4 Days Collections: Mohanlal Starrer Crosses 10-Crore Mark!
- News University has 'all relevant information' on its foreign students: JNU
- Finance Budget 2020 To Have A Plan Of Action To Boost Economy: Javadekar
- Lifestyle Tonk Schools In Rajasthan Bans 'Indecent' Jeans And It Is A Much Bigger Issue Than You Think
- Sports Mavericks fear the worst over Powell injury
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
40,000 Xiaomi Mi4i Units Sold out in 15 Seconds
There is no stopping Xiaomi conquering the world of smartphones. Known as 'Apple' of China, Xiaomi sold an astonishing 40,000 units of its 'Made for India' Mi4i within 15 seconds on Flipkart, according to Manu Jain, India Head, Xiaomi. Xiaomi had earlier said it received about 3,00,000 registrations for the Mi4i.
The next flash sale for the Xiaomi Mi 4i will take place on May 7 at 2PM. Registrations for the same had begun yesterday at 6PM.
Xiaomi is yet again attempting secure its place in the mid-end market with its latest flagship device 'Made for India' smartphone: the Mi4i, priced at Rs. 12,999, remains super affordable, when compared to a slew of popular handsets from Samsung and Sony , which tend to retail well over Rs. 20,000 in India.
Xiaomi Mi4i - Highlighted Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 4i has a polycarbonate plastic body and 5-inch Full HD 'Sunlight Display'. It is powered by second-generation Snapdragon 615 octa-core 64-bit processor, paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal ROM. It also comes with 13MP rear camera with two tone flash and 5MP front-facing shooter.
Recommended: Xiaomi Mi4i First Look: An Affordable Flagship 'Made For India'
The phone is powered by 3120mAh battery, which the company says will last 1.5 days. Connectivity options include dual-SIM, 4G, 3G, 2G (on both SIM slots), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1. The handset runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with the new MiUI 6.
The MIUI supports six Hindi languages - Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.