TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Moto X (3rd Gen), which was leaked online few days before is in the rumor mill yet again for different news. Today, we have information from an import listing from Zauba, the Indian database.
According to the listing, this device is called as Motorola Calisto and no other informations have been provided about the specifications of the smartphone. Further, from the listing we can see that this device were imported into India at a price of Rs. 29,775.
Previously, the leaked report from TotalTech revealed that the so-called Moto X (3rd Gen) is expected to have a 5.64-inch Quad-HD (1440×2560 pixels) display with a pixel density of 564ppi on offer.
While it is also said to be powered by a Snapdragon chipset along with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM, where 21GB will be available for the users.
Also this device is expected to come with a Type C USB port, quality stereo speakers, besides Plastic, Wood, Leather materials.