- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Alcatel Idol X+: 5 Inch FHD Octa-Core Smartphone To Sport Dual SIM Capability
These days lots of Asian tech vendor are gearing up to release Octa-Core smartphones to keep up to latest development happening in the mobile technology. China's TCL is another brand name that may come up with an Octa-Core smartphone in the coming days to come.
TCL, known for selling devices under Alcatel brand name, is said to announce MediaTek's MT6592 true octa-core processor powered smartphone later this year or early next year. The Alcatel Idol X+, a purported 5-inch Full HD smartphone recently made its appearance on the web world.
Moreover, the device is rumored to have a dual SIM functionality. GSM Insider informs that they have got an access to the images of Alcatel Idol X+ that actually have a dual SIM functionality. The blog site has provided a detailed overview of the phone, including the position of a dual-SIM slot.
Rumor has it that TCL will unveil the Octa-Core smartphone first in its native country, followed by global debut. There are chances to see the device land in select Asian and European countries in the first half of 2014. TCL has already confirmed that the company will announce an Octa-Core powered smartphone in the coming days. We don't know the exact release date of the device. Most likely, the launch will take place at the CES 2014.
Alcatel Idol X+ - Speculated Specifications
The Alcatel Idol X+ will be announced with a 5-inch Full HD display having a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Further, the device will be stuffed with a 2GB RAM and a 13MP rear-facing camera on the back. No further information about the phone is available at this moment.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!