TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Another Micromax Canvas Mobile Launched in Market Today Priced at Rs 6,499
Following the launch of Canvas Knight 2, Gurgaon-based handset manufacturer Micromax has launched a new affordable smartphone in the market today.
Dubbed as Canvas Fire 3 (A096), it has been listed on the official company website. Meanwhile, this device is available via third-party online retailer at Rs. 6,499.
This device comes pre-installed with M! Live, M! Games, Opera , Swift key, Hike, Clean Master, Games Club, M! Insurance, M! Security, Snapdeal, Truecaller, and Reverie apps.
Micromax Canvas Fire 3 (A096) - Key Specifications
Micromax Canvas Fire 3 (A096), sports a 4.5-inch qHD IPS display with a resolution of 540x960 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection.
It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek (MT6582M) processor besides 1GB RAM under the hood and shipped with Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box.
On the storage front, Canvas Fire 3 houses 8GB of internal memory, with an expansion option of around 32GB via microSD card slot.
Moving on to the imaging factor, the Canvas device comes with 5MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera on board and powered by a 1850mAh battery, which provides up to 7 hours of talk time, and up to 180 hours of standby time.
Moreover, on the connectivity, this device supports 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, Bluetooth options along with sensors like accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensors.