TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The much awaited Apple iPhones have finally hit the e-commerce sites in India and the phone is being sold on Infibeam at the moment with an offer. It seems Citibank credit card holders are getting some special benefits on these devices.
The bank offered 10% cash back on iPad mini back in May and now the it is offering a 5% cash back on the latest iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. The new iPhone series can be bought from Infibeam as well with the same exclusive offer of 5% cash back on Citibank credit card. However, the offer is valid only for 6 months EMI options and it is limited to the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C.
A couple of weeks ago, Apple Inc had announced that India will be getting the devices in the third wave, along with 15 other countries on November 1 and here it is. Apple iPhone 5S 16GB is available for Rs.53,500, 32GB for Rs.62,500 and 64GB is available for 71,500. On the other hand, the iPhone 5C 16GB is available for Rs.41,900 and 32GB variant is available for Rs.53,500.
Going by the specs, the latest devices come with a new iOS 7 which brings new UI and many likable features. However the 5C fails to come with a A7 64 bit processor and a TouchID. While everything remains the same. Both come with an 8MP rear camera and 4 inch display.
You can take a look at the detailed specs of iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C here.