TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Apple is just a couple of hours away from announcing their most awaited iPhone 5S and 5C and Nowhereelse, a French publication has already posted the render (from a "very reliable" source) that claims to show the iPhone 5S. The image doesn't reveal any of the specs, rather shows a notable change on the home button apparently called the "Touch ID sensor". On the pother hand, Wall Street Journal says that the device would also include a fingerprint sensor. However, as of now, there is no solid confirmation on whether iPhone 5S will come with a finger print sensor or not.
Apple is also said to launch it's iOS 7 today along with MacBook Pros and iPods. Reportedly, the iPhone 5S is also said to have a 12MP camera with large F2.0 aperture lens. The phone would be available in three color options: Silver, Black and Gold. Not only that but, recently, a well known Apple analyst also predicted iPhone 5S to come with a 4-inch Retina Display, Apple A7 processor and a 128GB internal storage.
Since cheaper variant of iPhone called 5C is also being launched in at the same time, here is s brief rundown on the specs of the handset:
According to the latest leaks, iPhone 5C would come packed with 4-inch display offering a resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels. One can expect dual-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16/32/64GB of ROM. The device would have an 8MP rear facing camera and a 1.2MP front facing camera.