TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Apple's upcoming iPhone 6 has been one of the most awaited devices at the moment. The device has already leaked several times in the past and yet again it has made to the online world.
Although the battery pack of the two phones have already leaked in the past but today the images published by Nowwhereelse.fr confirms the presence of the1810 mAh battery of the 4.7-inch iPhone 6. As per the image the alleged image of the battery of the device has an Apple part number of 616-0809 and a voltage of 4.35 V. In comparison with the iPhone 5S's 1560mAh battery, the iPhone 6 has a far better battery pack.
Moreover, with the higher battery capacity being used by Apple in the upcoming phone, expectations are that the phone will come with a higher-resolution display.
On the other hand, the 5.5 inch device reportedly called iPhone 6L is also expected to have a more powerful battery. A Chinese website Apple Daily has revealed images of the larger iPhone 6 display, logic board and the internal battery.
The larger iPhone 6 will be powered by an even larger 2,915 mAh battery. The photo shows the battery carrying an Apple part number of 616-0675 and that it runs at 4.35 volts.
The pictures that were leaked previously also show the display panels for both iPhone versions. The larger model comes with a more rounded corner than what is seen on the 4.7 inch unit. The larger display of the iPhone is also said to use a thinner and rounder design and what is even better is that it will come coated with a sapphire crystal and will be powered by a faster A8 chipset.
The two iPhone 6 are said to debut at an event on September 9th and the shipping of these devices would begin around a week-and-a-half later.