TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Apple To Launch Two Huge Screen iPhones in 2014
It seems that Apple's honest attempt to lure mass consumers with the iPhone 5C didn't go well, that's why the company has decided to discontinue so-called 'affordable' iPhone 5C later this year, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
Also, the Cupertino giant might not ever come up with any other plastic phone, as Apple is presently busy giving final touches to not one but two upcoming iPhone models, WSJ notes.
According to The Wall Street Journal, Apple plans to release two large screen iPhones this year: a 4.5-inch and a 5-inch model. For the longest time possible, Tim Cook managed Apple feared to come out its comfort zone.
In addition, the journal reports that Apple has already finalized the 4.5-inch iPhone 6 model, whereas the 5-inch iPhone's design is yet to be completed. Further, the larger iPhone won't have a curve display, a new type of screen used by Samsung and LG for their respective big-ticket handsets.
While other leading manufactures, notably, Samsung are already selling a 5.7-inch mammoth display flagship phone in the market. Now it appears that Apple really wants to show its competitors a true phablet which everyone is waiting for so long. Moreover, both models are said to be made out of aluminum, just like the previous generation iPhones, barring the iPhone 5C.
Just yesterday, Apple Insider reported that Apple has already finalized the design of much waited iPhone 6, which would make its appearance with a 4.8-inch display citing supply chain sources. The information has been shared by the Wall Street analyst Timothy Arcuri of Cowen and Company. Further, the report states that upcoming 4.8-inch iPhone will likely to have fast Wi-Fi 802.11ac connection, and much improved software features.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!