TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Asus PadFone 2 Specs Leak Reveals Android ICS, 4.7-Inch Display and More
Asus the Taiwanese tech giant recently released the PadFone – smartphone, tablet and netbook hybrid in India for a whopping price tag of Rs 64,999. Within a couple of days of its release, the successor of the PadFone – PadFone 2 started making rounds in the news as Asus is reportedly planning for a launch event of the same on October 16 in Milan and Taipei simultaneously.
According to a recent packaging photo posted on a Chinese forum, Mobile01 under a thread titled 'PadFone 2 specifications exposed', the specifications of the hybrid device have been leaked revealed a 4.7 inch Super IPS + HD touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, 1.5GHz Qualcomm 8064 quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 13MP rear camera with LED flash and autofocus, 1.2MP front camera for video calling and 2,140 mAh Li-Ion battery. The PadFone 2 could boast a dimension of 137.9 x 68.9 x 9mm and weigh in at around 135 grams.
Also, the leaked specifications reveal the connectivity features including Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, LTE, Bluetooth 4.0 and micro USB 2.0.
An earlier benchmark result reveals some of the information of the PadFone 2 including a 1.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 APQ8064 processor with Adreno 320 GPU, 2GB of RAM and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
As the PadFone 2 is the successor of the original PadFone, which is a smartphone, tablet and netbook hybrid, it could also come be a great all-in-one device for the consumers.