TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Taiwanese giant Asus continues to march ahead in the global tablet market share. With two back-to-back hits in the form of Nexus 7 and Transformers Book T100, Asus is in fact on cloud nine.
But, despite enjoying success, Asus is still recognized as a PC market. Not to forget that the team behind 3-in-1 device (PadFone) have been making phones for quite some time. However, Asus hasn't tried to sell smartphones in the open market.
Asus FonePad Note FHD6, a 6-inch FHD Android-powered phone, is still waiting to be launched in countries like India and other Asian markets. Whatever the reason for the delay, Asus could have been waiting to get channel partners fixed.
We already know that Asus have been giving signals of making a comeback in the handset business. Now it seems that the moment has arrived when Asus is ready to give yet another shot by bringing its own branded phones into the worldwide market.
This past week, Asus gave us a reason to think more about a dual-boot tablet via a video teaser. With Asus holding a press conference on January 6, it is natural to expect exciting devices. On Friday, Asus unleashed another video teaser features thousands on balls falling from sky over Taipei, Taiwan.
Also, the balls each contained one of the three numbers -4, 5 and 6. What does that mean? It simply means that Asus is almost ready to introduce new range of smartphones at the CES 2014. We tried to get in touch with a senior executive over at Asus India over phone but the company clearly declined to comment on the same.
Take a look at the teaser below:
<center><iframe width="100%" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d1QVpWpL19g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>