TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
More or less of the most stern BlackBerry fans, who missed their hope in the company since it started following the entire touch screen design, might be glad to hear about the yet to be launched Classic. This particular handset would definitely be of huge interest to the most traditional BlackBerry QWERTY handset users.
Anyways, the phone has surfaced online touting its size and design. However, this is not the first time the handset has appeared online as it has already leaked several times in the past.
Going by the recently leaked image, the upcoming handset has been pictured alongside its siblings including BlackBerry Q10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, as well as BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9981, so it gives the proper idea of the size of the yet to be launched BlackBerry Classic smartphone.
As the name suggests, the Classic will feature a trackpad, menu and back buttons, as well as dedicated keys for picking up and rejecting phone calls.
Although, the company has not spoken about the details of the Classic formally as yet, but rumors hint at Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 SoC clocked at 1.5 Ghz. The chipset would be complemented with 2GB of RAM, and it is also said that the display is said to be measuring about 3.5-inch with 1:1 ratio. Obviously, the phone would run on the latest BlalckBerry OS 10.3.
BlackBerry will not announce the device at the September 24th event where it is likely to launch the Passport, but sometime later around November this year.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!