TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
In today's world, it's becoming difficult for tech manufacturer's to escape from the cobwebs of leaksters. Now even, BlackBerry has become the victim. According to the latest report by CrackBerry, the folks over there have posted the pictures the recently rumored Z30 alongside BB 10 OS based handsets Z10 and Q5.
To be precise, the tech world has already witnessed the BlackBerry Z30 in earlier image leaks, however; the latest one is quite clear and comes with an added perspective of comparison with BlackBerry Z10, Q5 and the upcoming Z30.
Earlier, BlackBerry Z30 was reportedly codenamed as A10 and ongoing reports also suggest that BlackBerry Z30 will feature a larger display of 5 inch super AMOLED display with 720p resolution, 1.7GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB RAM and a 2,800mAh Li Ion battery. There is also speculation that phablet might launch running on BlackBerry 10.2 operating system.
Further, the handset is also rumored to sport an 8-mega pixel rear camera and 2-mega pixel front facing shooter. There would be a 16GB of internal memory (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card), 4G LTE , WiFi could be among other talked about features.
Well, if the rumors come out to be true, the latest upcoming BlackBerry Z30 will be the largest handset among the latest BB 10 OS series. Further, the handset will have the advantage of getting 5 rows of application on a screen compared to the 4 rows in Z10. For more updates, stay tuned to GizBot.