TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Earlier this year, Celkon had promised to release more than a dozen of Android KitKat powered low-end smartphones in the Indian market. In the pursuit of the same goal, the company has today officially released its latest handset - the Millennium Glory Q5 in the domestic market at the same price range.
Precisely, this one would cost you Rs. 7,299 and will start selling via third party online retailer snapdeal.com starting tomorrow.
At the moment, the Hyderabad-based smartphone maker is trying to bring as many smartphones in the market and it should be noted that most of these devices come with a similar value composition comprising of quad core CPU, 1GB RAM and Android KitKat OS, and price under Rs. 8,000.
Celkon Millennium Glory Q5: Key Specifications
The Celkon Millennium Glory Q5 sports a 5-inch IPS OGS display offering a resolution of 960 x 540p and it is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core CPU coupled with 1GB of RAM. Obviously, it runs on Android v4.4 KitKat OS. IN the imaging front, the latest handset uses a 5 megapixel camera module at the rear side and at the front, there is a 1.3 megapixel snapper as well for making video calls and taking selfies. The smartphone houses 8GB on-board ROM, which is expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card. Additionally, it is a Dual SIM (3G+3G) with other connectivity options like Bluetooth, WiFi, and GPS/A-GPS/GPRS/EDGE. It is powered by a 1800mAh battery pack.
What is different about this phone is that the device has been tagged as an entry-level gaming device as it is launched with an association with a popular game developer Gameloft.
And since it is partnered with the Gameloft, the Millennium Glory Q5 will come bundled with gaming software from Gameloft. These include titles like Bubble Bash 3, The Avengers - The Mobile Game, Prince of Persia, and Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour.
So far, this latest one is the seventh one in the series of KitKat based smartphones from Celkon. Others include: Campus A15K, Signature Two A500, Millennium Elite Q470, Millennium Power Q3000, Millennium Vogue Q455, Campus Mini A350, Millennium Dazzle Q44, and the Campus A35K.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!