TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
GizBot has just got to know that India-based Zen Mobile will soon announce a Full HD smartphone to cater young consumers. For the past few weeks, the tech vendor is seen creating buzz on company's official Facebook page.
The highly anticipated device might be a Full HD phone with edge-to-edge screen. The new Ultrafone is expected to have metallic edges. The latest teaser posted by Zen Mobile on YouTube reveals more.
Also sources close to GizBot have exclusively told that Zen Mobile is planning to launch the device in the third week of October. Online shopping website Snapdeal has been roped as exclusive launch partner. The phone will first hit online followed by a launch event in October. There is no update available in respect to price as well as model number.
Back in August, we got a fair idea that Zen Mobile would be coming up with a Full HD resolution phone in the coming days. The device was originally slated to be launched in the first week of September.
Zen Mobile is not alone who is geared up to launch Full HD smartphone in the coming days. Micromax, India's second largest smartphone vendor, is also rumored to announce the Canvas Turbo A250 this month. The specifications have already surfaced on the web. On the other hand popular smartphone players such as Spice Mobility, Karbonn and Intex have already launched their respective Full HD smartphones in the market.
Here are the rumored specifications of upcoming Ultrafone:
5-inch Full HD IPS Edge-to-Edge screen (1920 x 1080) resolution
1.5GHz quad-core processor (MediaTek chipset)
1GB of RAM
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
16GB of ROM (expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card)
13MP rear facing camera with Auto Focus and dual LED Flash/5-mega pixel front facing camera