- 4 min ago Apple HomePod Cheaper In India Compared To Anywhere Else In The World
- 22 min ago Realme C3 India Launch Details Revealed: 5000mAh Battery, MediaTek SoC Hinted
- 25 min ago Why Has Vodafone Removed Rs.649 iPhone Postpaid Plan
- 1 hr ago Coronavirus Affects Apple iPhone SE 2, AirPods Production Units In China
- News Modi, Sitharaman have no idea what to do next on economy, tweets Rahul Gandhi
- Movies Karan Johar: If I Have A Film For Which I Need Kangana Ranaut, I Will Pick Up The Phone And Call Her
- Sports Neeraj Chopra qualifies for Olympics with throws of 87.86m on comeback
- Finance Gold Declines As Investor Flock To Riskier Assets And On Gains In Rupee
- Automobiles Everve Electric Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo: Will Offer Futuristic Design And Top Performance
- Lifestyle 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
10 things that can be done using Gboard for Android
Check Out 10 Things You can Do on Gboard
Last year, Google launched keyboard dubbed as Gboard that has a Google search bar built right into the app. This keyboard comes with a Google logo on the keyboard, which represents the search engine for looking up information to send to the contacts.
The Gboard app is now available on both Android and iOS platforms for free in their respective application stores. Today, we are going to be looking at 10 functions that Gboard can do to make your life easy.
Integration of Google
One of the most appreciated features is the integration of Google's search engine. By tapping on the "G" icon, you can search in Google without exiting your keyboard.
Easy access to information
With this, users can search for things like flight times, news articles, restaurant, weather and more right from your keyboard and if you want to share it, just tap to paste that information into your chat.
Similar to the swift keyboard, you can glide your hand through keyboard and Gboard will identify what you are saying. Compared to typing, gliding is much easier and accurate too.
GIF and Emojis
Add some fun element into your chat like emoji and GIF to make it more interesting and funny. You can search for the right emoji and can find GIF by just typing the on the dialogue box similar to the Facebook messenger.
Now use the spacebar as your trackpad to get an accurate cursor control. You can move the cursor by swiping right and left on the spacebar. You can also delete more than two words by tapping the backspace button and swipe left.
Built in translation
Gboard comes with built-in translation option, where you can translate words and sentences between two languages form 90 + languages. If you want to translate, tap on the G icon and select translate.
GBoard comes with voice typing feature as well, where you it changes the voice commands into words on the app. You can do it by tapping on the microphone option on the right side of the keyboard app.
Personalise your keyboard
You can add your own version of words on the app as well by adding inputs into the app. You can do it by going to Settings > Language & Input > Gboard, and select Personal Dictionary.
If you are bored of the same white theme or you want to change according to your mobile color, you can do it by tapping on the G symbol and select the theme.
One handed mode
If you are having trouble typing in two hands, or carrying stuff on the one hand, you can change the keyboard option to one handed mode. You can do this by clicking on G symbol and select One hand mode.