- 4 hrs ago Vodafone Offering Recharge Facility Via Missed Call And SMS In Haryana
- 8 hrs ago Sony Unveils PlayStation 5 DualSense Controller With New Design And Features
- 9 hrs ago Mysterious LG Smartphone With Qualcomm Lito Processor Spotted On Geekbench
- 9 hrs ago 2G Customers Are Facing Connectivity Issues, Says TRAI
- News 'Your leadership helping Humanity': Donald Trump thanks Modi for supplying Hydroxychloroquine to US
- Movies Varun Dhawan Joins Hands With Flipkart And Launches A Stay-At-Home Reality Show
- Lifestyle Lockdown Fitness: Home Exercises To Help You Burn Calories
- Finance Covid19 Impact: CMS To Offer Doorstep Cash Delivery To Senior Citizens And Disabled
- Automobiles Eicher Group Donates Rs 50 Crore To Fight COVID-19 Pandemic In India
- Sports Neymar welcome anytime at Barca, says Suarez
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
10 Useful iPhone Shortcuts You Should Know
There are many shortcuts in your iPhone, and you can use them to save time and do things quickly. However, not everyone knows about these shortcuts, and they end up taking the long route. Most of the shortcuts on iPhone are hidden, and one needs to explore the smartphone properly to get a hand on them.
You will be glad to know that we have saved the time for you by exploring all the shortcuts for you. Here are the ten useful shortcuts that you should know about.
Shortcut for getting the Medical ID
If you are in an emergency and you need to know about the necessary medical information of a person, just tap the power button for five times consecutively to get information in the emergency Medical ID option. Don't forget to store your medical information in the health app.
Take a quick screenshot
If you are using iPhone 8 (Plus), for taking a screenshot, press the home and the power button at the same time. You can press the side and the volume up button together to capture a screenshot on iPhone X.
Get to the top
If you are viewing a web page, note, list or anything for which you need to scroll, just tap on the ‘current time' option placed at the top part of the screen to get back to the top of the page.
For quick navigation on your phone, stay at the home screen and then swipe down to get to the search bar. You can search for anything on the phone in this search bar.
Edit your mistake
When you are writing something, and you need to undo something, just shake your phone. By shaking your iPhone, you can undo your mistake.
Say hi to Safari shortcuts
You can simply swipe left and right to go forward and backward. If you want to bookmark any page, simply hold the Bookmarks button for few seconds.
Having difficulty in operating with one hand?
If you have an extra giant iPhone which is difficult for you to operate with one hand, you can always you the reachability feature which will reduce the screen feature. To activate this feature, just tap the home button twice.
Read the content of the link later
Sometimes, when you are reading a webpage, you come across multiple links that you want to check it without leaving the current page. You can simply tap on the link and hold it for few seconds to add it to the reading list.
Capture photos will take shooting videos
If you want to capture a photo while shooting video, simply tap on the capture button which is placed on the bottom right section of your screen.
Dismiss multiple apps at once
When you open plenty of apps, it gets challenging to dismiss all the apps individually. You can use your two fingers together to dismiss two apps at once.
Use these shortcuts, to make things easy and quick while operating your iPhone.