- Top Tech News of the Week 8th - 14th July, 2018 Weekly Round Up
- Highly anticipated upcoming Xiaomi smartphones: Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite, POCOPHONE and Mi Max 3
- Week 28, 2018 launch round-up: Oppo Find X, Huawei Nova 3, Sony Xperia XA2 Plus, Samsung Galaxy On6,
- OnePlus 6 256GB variant in Midnight Black color available offline today
- Oppo A3s vs other budget smartphones available now
- Nokia X6 global variant spotted on Geekbench as Nokia 6.1 Plus
While the technology continues to evolve, the smartphone segment has experienced enormous development in every aspect be it memory, camera, or screen. Now, smartphone interface is appearing as a game changer in this segment.
In a recent report by Concept Phones, the future of user friendliness lies in a smartphone UI concept called '2 Thumbs', where you can use both of your thumbs to operate your handset. Well, the idea seems to be more fitted more for tablet users. Here we have brought you, what features does this UI have. Take a look!
The 2 Thumbs user interface is a customizable system, where the user can easily adjust the position of apps on the screen according to thumbs.
Now Texting is Easier
As long as typing concerns, the alphabetic column is on the top-right side of the screen, and the numeric and special characters are lies on the bottom left.
See Also: Xolo's New Flagship Smartphone To Launch With New UI This July
Home Screen is More Accessible
The home button is located on the lower right side of the screen for the ease of right thumb, where the menu option can be placed just diagonally opposite side.
Sleek Dialing Screen
The dialing screen will look like this where searching for recently dialed contact and the disconnecting option is far easier than before.